9.11.2009

take rest

my heart is heavy but your yoke is light. to all of my worries you'll shed no light. you are enough all else is dead. you say take rest, don't worry, lay down your weary head.



to figure out what it all means a quest we can only dream to see. i have the desire i have the dream but it's ripping apart at it's very seam. you tell me take rest. don't worry, i've met every need. i see where you are i see every deed. take rest now, my love, i am here by your side. breath in now, my love, take rest.



to have so much love but nowhere to give it. to have so much love but no one to live it. an eternal struggle one fights in vain. i turn, head hung low - i walk away nothing short of deep rooted pain. you say here i am, take rest love of mine. be still, love and trust. my arms are open wide.



take rest.

1 comment: