6.23.2009

Walking into Walls

If you have read my previous blog your first glance at the title of this one-sided conversation could lead one to believe that this is going to be a lengthy "heart & soul tell all" kind of a babble. :) If you were looking forward to reading something along those lines, I apologize, for it is not.....& if you were looking forward to that, I am sad for you because you must be really bored ;) go for a jog or read a real book by a real author.

Now, walking into walls....that's what I am doing today. Literally. Ha. Aaaaand I happen to be doing it infront of my boss! She already doesn't think much of me, or anyone else for that matter, so this just makes it hilarious! Me...walking into walls....in front of her. As if not being able to sleep but for a few hours last night wasn't punishment enough when the alarm clock went off @ 6:30 AM. :( I wish it would have been one of those "turned around & grazed the wall with my arm" kind of things, but of course, it wasn't. No, when I turned around to walk back to my desk it was nothing so graceful. I turned, took a step, and BAM! there's my face implanted in the wall! Hahahaha. Holy shnykies. How ridiculously embaressing. What a long flipping day it is going to be. I hope somebody laughed from this. :) I know I did.


Ps. go buy Hillsong's new CD. You'll be very happy. promise!

3 comments: